random song quotes that fit to me and my life

"Screaming on the inside, I am frail and withered"
Breaking Benjamin - Into the nothing

"The dawn will break as darkness fades forever we‘ll be free."
Eurovision 2012, Iceland - Never forget

"I try to make it through my life"
Apocalyptica Feat Adam Gontier of Three Days Grace - I Don't Care

"I got some bad addiction baby"
"But for you I'd lose it all"
The Overtones - Gambling man

"I'm gonna say what I need to say 

And hope to god that it don't scare you away 
Don't want to be misunderstood"

Daughtry - Start Of Something Good

"Please let these memories just fade"
"I don't know what to do, When you'll run away from me"
"I'm far away from the nothing
I only want to escape "
Lacuna Coil - Kill The Light

"I thought it would be easy, but it ain't for me"
"Put my mind to rest and try to sleep it off

It will be alright when the morning comes
Or am I wrong?"
"Ain't no doubt about it

I can't live without it"
Daughtry - Outta My Head

"And I know that I

I sometimes tend to lose my temper
And I cross the line
Yeah that's the truth"
"I know it gets hard sometimes

But I could never
Leave your side
No matter what I say"

"All along

I tried to pretend it didn't matter
If I was alone
But deep down I know
If you were gone
For even a day I wouldn't know which way to turn
Cause I'm lost without you."
"You're the only thing in this world I would die without"
Adam Lambert - Better Than I Know Myself

"Today could have been the day,
Everybody was laughing,
Instead I just sit here and cry,"

"Today could have been the next day of the rest of your life."
Daughtry - Gone Too Soon

"Every second counts 'cause there's no second try
So live like you're never living twiceDon't take the free ride in your own life"Nickelback - Today Was Your Last Day
"Never knew what love wasUntil you came around"Three Days Grace - Goin' Down
"You're wonderful so farAnd it's more than I hoped for"
The Overtones - The Longest Time

"But you will survive it somehow, because life starts now"Three Days Grace - Life Starts Now
"I think about you every single day""I don't know where to start, i'm just a little lost"Maroon 5 - Love somebody
"I can't escape this hellSo many times I've triedBut I'm still caged insideSomebody get me through this nightmareI can't control myself""I can't escape myselfSo many times I've lied"Three Days Grace - Animal I have become
"Sometimes these cuts are so much deeper then they seemYou'd rather cover up, I'd rather let them be""Not that I didn't care, it's that I didn't knowIt's not what I didn't feel, it's what I didn't show""I am in misery"Maroon 5 - Misery

To be continued

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

Brintellix, päivä 1

Kaksi päivystyskäyntiä viikossa